Thursday, August 28, 2014

The internet of things painting emotions by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia

Copyright. Painting emotions sketches & oil painting by Gloria Poole. See notice.
. I, Gloria Poole, drew this quick sketch in pencil then painted with acrylic and name d it "the internet of things". I reason that when all household appliances become as aggravating as any computer is [because of constant surveillance, criminal hackers etc] this is how people will look. I, Gloria Poole, painted it blue to depict depression, and wild eyes to show confusion and anger when the refrigerator-car-oven-walls-heat-air-conditioning-TV-music all get hacked and or "upgraded" until they no longer work. And I painted it as an outline because people will feel like empty vessels when the robots take over. And I painted a broad smile on his face because as are all internet-addicts, he is happy with his internet "toys" and gadgets even if it depresses him how much time he wastes on them. Acrylics on 8 x 11 paper.
. This second photo is one I photographed of the oil painting I painted and named "Anxiety". The light green areas show where an "old man" feels anxiety: something wrong with his head, or mouth; or chest. Oil on canvas amd signed by me Gloria.
. This third one is a cartoon I created in 1995 in Atlanta, GA to show frustration, intense aggarvation, and named it "Aaaaaaaagh".

This fourth one is a cartoon I drew, created of "happy reindeer" to show joy, happiness, elation of a dancing grinning reindeer. It is part of the cartoon story I wrote and illustrated and posted to https://cartooning-by-gloriapoole.blogspot.com entitled the Adventures of Lady Bugs that give picnics.

Copyright notice: this blog and this account belong exclusively to me Gloria Poole, residing in Missouri but born in the state of Georgia and I own all copyright rights to it. This blog is covered by U S copyright law as intellectual property of photos I photographed of art I created and it may not be transferred to anyone anywhere, nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor be printed at remote, nor re-published, nor copied, nor photo-copied. I do NOT have a Facebook account nor a Pinterest in any name or way of writing it and never did. Don't be fooled by I D thieves and criminal-=hackers.

For the record: I, Gloria Poole, am a white, single-again twice-divorced Southern Baptist Christian woman and the natural mother of only two children who are grown daughters. I, Gloria Poole, am an artist in all mediums, a poet, author, cartoonist at times, illustrator, writer, blogger, republican, personhood amendment promoter, prolife activist, U S citizen by birth in state of Georgia, University of Georgia alumna, citizen journo, photographer, Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri [and before that since age 21 in the state of Georgia], former TV producer, publisher for several years and walkabout woman. See my blog in my former married name at https://gloriapoolepappas.blogspot.com and also my blog in my real name at https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com for more info; and the about me pages and profile pages of me on Google, Yahoo, Microsoft Live [albums of art and photos I created] and on my Picasa albums. I moved to Missouri on Oct 31, 2009.

Copyright. Gloria Poole ; also known as Gloria; Gloria Poole, RN, artist, gloriapoole; gloria-poole; artist-gloriapoole; G-L-O-R-I-A; gloria.poole; gloria0817; gpoole817; gloriapooleRN at yahoo in which the RN is standard abbreviation for Registered Nurse; gloriapoole.RN; @gloriapoole; cartooning-by-gloriapoole; photo-by-gloriapoole; and other variations of my real , born with, legal name of Gloria Poole, at my own, private apt in Missouri on 28 August, 2014 at 9:39am.