Thursday, April 11, 2019

One of my oil paintings that Google will recognize


This is one of the oil paintings I painted in year 2009 and signed and photographed and uploaded. It was in my bedroom in Columbia Missouri for nine years on the wall. I made changes to my walls when I moved to Springfield, Missouri. I am posting this here now today so Google will recognize me. I changed a lot of things when I moved to Springfield, Missouri in Sept 2018.

I ported my landline telephone to a cell phone when I moved and I kept most of the other numbers I had for years also. It's a good thing I did for several reasons.

My "home" phone in Springfield Missouri is not a listed number but some of the numbers I have had for years might be on the web somewhere. If you call me please identify yourself accurately as I feel no obligation to be nice to people trying to defraud me or murder me.

Also, I began a new Twitter account last year of necessity since my internet was stolen in Columbia, Missouri. I also have my other twitter accounts. My new twitter handle is [at]GloriaP49210854.

You can see more of the art I painted and in some cases doodled into being on this album of mine:

https://get.google.com/albumarchive/109401733510297112314

Today is 11th April 2019 at 4:48pm.

Gloria Poole, RN, artist; Springfield, Missouri aka gloriapoole ; gloria0817 ; gpoole817 and other variations of my real name .