Saturday, August 24, 2019

photo-by-gloriapoole Tree in Mirror Springfield, Missouri


This is a photograph only that I photographed with my big digital camera on 29th July 2019 in Springfield, Missouri on walkabout. Copyright. Gloria Poole, Springfield, Missouri on all content on this blog and on any blog or twitter account of mine. 24 August 2019 at 8:10am. All content on this laptop is created by me and I own all copyrights to all words I write, to all art I create, to all photographs I shoot, whether or not I upload them to any computer.

You may follow me on twitter if you are not trying to harm me or my two grown daughters [Jennifer and Leigh] or their families. My Twitter accounts are each different as I login to them at different times and have different audiences on each as a general rule. I have 2 twitter accounts specifically for prolife news : @ProlifeNurse and @personhood1. And I have two twitter accounts specifically for entertainment news : @gpoole817 and @glorias_writing. I have one Twitter account specifically for news of royals around the world: @tartan_Bliss, but if royals tweet me on other twitter accounts of mine I almost always retweet them. I have 4 twitter accounts for public health, local news, world news & events, alerts to public and public service messages: @gloriapoole , @tweetie0817 and @gloria_poole and @GloriaP49210854. I accumulated these over the years as I would make changes to my gadgets and isp and computers it would take me long time to be able to regain control of my accounts [because of frequent identity theft by criminal stalkers/hackers who broke in], so I would begin new twitter to communicate and then kept them going.

Today is 24th August 2019 at 8:18am.
Gloria Poole, Registered Nurse, artist; Springfield, Missouri