Tuesday, December 17, 2013

3 ethnic sketches & 1 still life by Gloria Poole in Missouri

I am putting here three of the ethnic sketches I created and one of the still life sketches I created. I am adding to this and all my blogs intermittently. As reminder to world that the obit that was on line was not mine! I am alive, and I am creating art almost daily, and I am adding some of it to my blogs, including some from years ago, to connect in viewers minds that I am the same woman who is white, single, christian, woman and mother of two grown daughters whose names are Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a Registered Nurse, licensed in Missouri. And an artist in oils, acrylics, watercolors, pen/inks, powdered pastels, pencils, goauche, tempera for many years. Also, a reminder to world that I am NOT on Facebook or Pinterest and was NEVER on Facebook or Pinterest, and NEVER lived in Jacksonville, Florida.

The first sketch is one I created for ethnic series and named it "Burmese Teacher":

The second sketch is one I created for ethnic series also and is named "turquoise headdress for ethnic for purposes of this blog.

:

The thrid sketch is one I created for ethnic series and named it "Italian gypsy".

The fourth is a still life of watercolors that I created some years ago, as one of my first attempts to draw flowers.

Copyright: I Gloria Poole, also known as Gloria on art I create, and as gloriapoole, gpoole817; gloria0817; gloria.poole; gloria_poole; gloria-poole; gloriapoole1749; Gloria Poole, RN; gloriapoole.RN and other variations of my real, born with name of Gloria Poole, own all rights to the art I have ever created or do create, regardless of whether or not I display it anywhere publicly, unless I sign a bill of sale before a notary public.

Gloria Poole; @ my apt in Missouri; 17-Dec-2013 at 8:33am.