Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Vacation sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia

I, Gloria Poole, drew, painted , signed, photographed, and uploaded this sketch of "pretend people" on vacation playing piggy-back on the beach. My purpose was mostly to see if I could draw and paint a man's bare chest, and the implied movement of his arms behind him holding up his wife as she is piggy back on his shoulders. Drawing movement and musculature into anything is a learned process, that I experiment with from time to time. This is mixed media of watercolor and acrylics on 8 x 11 paper in sketch book.

Also, I put very important information for all isps and law enforcement about those people who have been attacking me on web, on another of my blogs:

https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com, yesterday.

Copyright notice: this blog and all content and all words, photos and art on it belong exclusively to me Gloria Poole residing in Missouri but born in state of Georgia and a U S citizen. It is necessary to write that because I draw and paint ethnic portraits of both real people and pretend people [that do not exist except in my mind's eye] for the ethnic series I began in yr 2006 when I lived in Colorado, and continue to this day. Because of that, I am at times ASSUMED to be the image I was drawing or painting and or from another country. I am a U S citizen living in the United States in the state of Missouri. I am a white, Southern Baptist Christian woman and the natural mother of only two children who are both daughters who are grown and married. I am also a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri, an artist in all mediums, a poet, author, writer, blogger, prolife activist, personhood amendment promoter, republican as defined by U S Constitution , a citizen journo and a photographer. This blog is intellectual property covered by U S copyright laws and it may not be transferred to anyone anywhere, nor be saved to disk in entirety, nor downloaded , nor printed at remote, nor re-published, nor copied, nor photocopied, nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me. I have the original art in tangible form that I photographed and added to this blog. I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog and to its content and am entitled to profit from art I create if possible {the purpose of copyright laws}.

Gloria Poole / Gloria / gpoole817 / gloria0817 / gloria-poole / gloria.poole / gloria_poole / @gloriapoole / artist-gloriapoole / Gloria Poole, RN, artist / gloriapoole.RN / gloriapoole / photo-by-gloriapoole / cartooning-by-gloriapoole , and other variations of my real. born with, legal name of Gloria Poole, at my own, private apt in Missouri that is not shared with anyone [meaning no one else is authorized to log into any account of mine but me] , 23 July 2014 at 6:51am.