Thursday, February 28, 2013

Mini -Gallery of sketches by Gloria Poole

This is one of the acrylic sketches I drew/painted and named "the little red convertible":

This is sketch I drew/painted and named "tomatoes & pepper" in watercolors:

This is a sketch I drew/painted in acrylics and named "Barclay's golfer" . :

This is sketch I drew & painted and named "Anglo-Saxon" :

This is sketch I drew /painted and named "girls-bicycle":

This is a graphic I created on a mobile device of mine with an app, and I named it "jumping on the trampoline":

This cartoon "moose" is one I created in a set of about 45 sketches in watercolors and acrylics.:

Copyright Notice:

All original works of art that I Gloria Poole create with any tool, brush, pen,computer,program,app, mobile, pencil, in any medium whether oils, acrylics, powdered pastels, pen/inks, watercolors, goauche,tempera, digital ink, whether or not I display it anywhere, or post it online, own all rights to my original art I create in accordance with copyright law. You may not copy it, download it, photograph it or make prints of it. You may see other art I have creted on other websites of mine; including http://gloriapoole.blogspot.com; and http://gloria0817.blogspot.com. Also, see the links on those sites for more info.

Gloria Poole; @ my apt in Missouri; 28-Feb-2013; @ 10:37am