Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sketch Plus Google Plus ?

This is my sketch I painted of a little girl licking her bowl. I named it "those table manners could use some help". It was also on another blog of mine but in a rougher form. Also, on this particular blog for some reason, it is very hard to tell how the photo I upload will actually look . On the other blog that I uploaded it too, I think it looks more accurate shape-wise. I photograph my art with an assortment of cameras, and they all have settings, and I experiment with the settings and with the cameras quite a bit.

Also, I am trying to learn how to use Google plus as it seems to be an excellent platform for many uses. I am a bit intimidated by it at this time. I 'accidentally" added 63 tech people today by clicking a button that said "follow" technology. I guess I thought it would be tech news. I don't know how to un-add them, so if you see yourself in my google plus and wonder how that happened, that's how.

I am painting on a large canvas. It is a work in progress as it requires skills to paint water that I don't have yet. Well. I mean, I have painted water scenes on smaller canvases, but this is large canvas that is much more ambitious idea. So, it's bit by bit to accomplish, then down time, think on it, then try again.

In the meantime, I am trying to keep my blogs updated in reasonable time frame. I updated one yesterday at http://gloriapoole.wordpress.com that was last updated in January. So, trying to do better.

Also, I am the white, Christian, single, woman with the real name of Gloria Poole who was born in Georgia; and who now lives in Missouri. Also, see my about me pg on this blog and on other profiles of mine; and see other blogs I create for more art work.

Gloria Poole; at my apt in Missouri; 26-June-2013 @ 3:30pm.