Saturday, January 18, 2014

4 sketches and photo by Gloria Poole of Missouri

I, Gloria Poole, put 4 more sketches of a variety of subjects and a photograph I photographed in about yr 2008 on this , which is one of my blogs that I add art too. They are: 1) Bright orange fish sketch, from a real fish I saw in pond:

The second one is what I call "clip art" because I created it with a graphics program and digital ink and not with a paint brush:

The third one is a PHOTOGRAPH ONLY [not a sketch or painting] but it is a photograph that I photographed and that is on some of my online albums. It is a hibiscus flower.

The fourth one is a sketch of a hurricane lamp sitting by a window, in acrylics. :

The fifth one is an ethnic sketch that I created and named "Asian Leader"

Copyright: I, Gloria Poole of Missouri, own this blog and that means all text of it and all photos and art on it. I created the art, photographed the photos and made the blog and write the words. I own all rights to this blog, to the content on it: the words and the photos . I put the photos of art I created that I couldn't put on this blog last evening, on my blog at https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com. I also put more art I made on my blog at https://gloria0817.blogspot.com, today. Also, see other blogs of mine that I add art too, and my about me pages and or profile pages. And please see my #Prolife blogs too because saving the baby humans is one of my most important goals of my life. See gloriapoole.blogspot.com for the list of my blogs.

I , Gloria Poole am also known in real life as Gloria and on oil paintings that I paint, and on some sketches as Gloria Poole; and on web as: gloriapoole; gpoole817; gloria0817; gloria.poole; gloria-poole; gloria_poole; gloriapoole1749; Gloria Poole; Ms Gloria Poole; Poole, Gloria ; Gloria Poole, RN; and other variations of my real born with and legal name of Gloria Poole. I am white, Christian, single [divorced twice] and the natural mother of 2 daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a Registered Nurse and artist in all artists' mediums, a citizen journalist in form of blogger on #prolife issues; and a photographer.

Gloria Poole; at my apt in Missouri; 18-January-2014 at 9:02pm