Thursday, January 30, 2014

Reading time sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri

I, Gloria, am adding a new sketch I spent more time creating than usual, to this blog of mine. It is acrylic on sketch paper and I named it "Reading time". I realized as I was photographing it, I had to redo it a bit, then rephotograph it. And I laughed when I really looked at the doll face! The doll looks frightened by story! Which I didn't intend. maybe the little girl is squeezing her arm too tight? At any rate, it's done. I am tired of drawing, and painting on it, so it's finished. I may at some point in time, paint this idea into oils on canvas . My purpose was to show "daddy time" as a #prolife cause to encourage men to protect and spend time with their offspring.

Copyright: I, Gloria Poole, of Missouri also known as Gloria on paintings on canvas, signed by me in script hand-writing and paint, own all rights to this blog and all content of it including all text, all art I created and all photographs I photographed; and to all art that I created or do create. I am also known on some sketches as Gloria Poole, which is my real, born with name. And on the web, I have a variety of ways I write my name and some of that occurred when in the past, emails were hijacked from me, and I had to creeate new ones, and now some of the hijacked ones are returned to me. So, on the web, I am known as : gloriapoole; gloria0817; gpoole817; gloria.poole; gloria-poole; gloria_poole; gloriapoole1749; Gloria Poole; Gloria Poole,RN; G-L-O-R-I-A; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; and other variations of my real born with legal name of Gloria Poole. I am a white woman, single again [divorced twice] and the biological [natural] mother of two grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a Registered Nurse and artist in oils, acrylics, watercolors, powdered pastels, inks, pencils, goauche, tempera. I was born in the state of Georgia but reside in Missouri since Oct 31, 2009.

Gloria Poole, at my apt in Missouri which is my only residence; 30-January-2014 at 6:32pm