Thursday, February 13, 2014

Ethnic sketches by Gloria Poole of Missouri

I, Gloria Poole, am putting four more of the ethnic sketches I drew, painted and signed on this blog of mine. These are some I created a few years ago, but which I do not think the public has seen much. The German fraulein [fraulein means married woman] was on my gloriapoole.tumblr.blog and since someone tried to hijack that blog, I am re-adding it here to clarify that I have these original sketches in my possession.

The first sketch is named "German Fraulein" and is acrylic on paper.

The second sketch is one of the first sketches I drew and is a South American primitive tribesman.

The third sketch is a "Bavarian [German] Oktoberfest Man" .

The fourth sketch is "Polynesian Woman".

Copyright notice: I, Gloria Poole, of Missouri , am also known as Gloria on art I create and sign, and on some sketches as Gloria Poole which is my real, born with, legal name, own all rights to this blog and to all content of it. I am also known on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria.poole; gloria-poole; gloria_poole; gloriapoole1749; gloriapoole.RN; Gloria Poole,RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloriapoole1749; gloria0817; gpoole817; Poole, Gloria; Ms. Gloria Poole; and other variations of my real, born with, legal name of Gloria Poole, with or without my middle name or middle initial as given me at birth.

Also, for the record, I am white, single [divorced twice] woman, Christian, and the natural mother of two grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri, an artist in all artists' mediums, a blogger, poet, author, photographer;and videographer [skills I was taught by TV station before I became a TV producer in 2003 [but I am not a TV producer now]. I was born in the state of Georgia and am a US citizen.

Gloria Poole, at my apt in Missouri, which is my only residence [for copyright purposes and legal matters]; 13-February-2014 at 5:47pm.