Thursday, February 20, 2014

That Zingy Red I put in paintings by Gloria Poole of Missouri

This is the 5th blog I have created in my "mini-exhibit" of the color red [paint] that I painted with to create art. More on that. The first one is an oil on canvas painting I painted and named "Irish student" last year as part of the ethnic series of oil paintings that I began in yr 2007 and continue to add too. .

The second one is a sketch of Prince Charles in his military uniform. It is one of about five sketches I drew then painted of him over a few years time and is acrylic on paper.

The third one is a sketch of a Chinese tour guide, that I saw in news. It acrylic is on paper.

The 4th one here is a cartoon I drew and painted of a circus act. I sketched it for my then-two-years-old grandson .

The 5th one here is a sketch of a red lamp. I have lamps but none of them are red; but I love the color red and liked the idea of soft yellow light from a warm color of red, so created a lamp on paper.

The sixth one you see here is a sketch of a rodeo rider, that I drew and painted from seeing rodeo news.

This is not all the red I created art with. You can see other examples of art I created on the other blogs of mine that I included in this "mini-exhibit" of the color RED. See my blogs with RED art on them [which does not include all blogs I put art on] , at:

https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com

https://gloria0817.blogspot.com

https://gloriapoole-paintings.blogspot.com

https://artist-gloriapoole.blogspot.com

And one that has more red on it as cartoons is my catooning blog: https://cartooning-by-gloriapoole.blogspot.com.

Copyright Notice: I, Gloria Poole, currently living in Missouri but born in state of Georgia, own this blog and the copyrights to all content on it. I also own the copyright to all art I create and all words I write, in any form, for any reason, with any tool, in any location , at any time. I have never signed a blanket waiver of my copyrights to art I created/ do create. I sign my name on paintings as Gloria in my hand-writing, and sometimes as my full name of Gloria Poole. I am also known on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria0817; gpoole817; gloria.poole; gloria-poole; gloria_poole; gloriapoole1749; gloriapoole.RN; artist-Gloria; gloriapoole-paintings; Poole,Gloria; Ms. Gloria Poole; and other variations of my real, born with, legal name of Gloria Poole. For the record, I am a white woman, single again [divorced twice] and the natural mother of two grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh. I am also Christian, prolife, republican; and an artist in all artist mediums; and a Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri. I blog, tweet, draw, sketch, paint from my own private apartment, on my own time and using my own resources. In other words, the art I create, the words I write are for my own purposes not an employer's. I am not an employee of anyone, nor a "volunteer" for any fake not-for-profit [a specific reference to an event of the past]. I have never had a not-for-profit organization of any sort, preferring to blog and write under the auspices of the First Amendment as a private citizen.

Gloria Poole; at my apt in Missouri which is my only residence; 20-Feb-2014 at 1:34pm